Music has its creator
Are you a composer, lyricist, arranger or all of these? Are you a professional? Are you a client of a copyright organisation? Send your membership application to Finnish Music Creators!
What is Finnish Music Creators’ Association?
- Finnish Music Creators’ Association represents music creators. Lobbying and membership services are the essence of our activity.
- Finnish Music Creators’ Association contribute to activities and decision making concerning the music sector.
- Finnish Music Creators’ Association ensures that the members are given up-to-date and accurate information related to music creation.
- Finnish Music Creators’ Association enables networking and professional development of its members.
Who can apply?
- A professional composer, lyricst or arranger of finnish nationality or living in Finland who accepts the Association’s purpose and statutes
- The membership requires a minimum of 500 euros of copyright revenue or equal revenue from composing, lyrical work and/or arrangement.
- The Association’s board approves the members based on the application. Approval requires fulfilment of the aforementioned criteria.
- The membership fee is 85 euros/year. The fee will be charged directly from Teosto’s distribution in June. There are no registration fees. The membership fee is deductible.
- The Association keeps list of its members.
- Counseling on drafting contracts, pricing and other issues linked to music creation
- Counseling from an accounting office on issues related to music creation
- Legal advice
- Member events
- Professional training
- ”Musiikintekijä” magazine published 4 times a year
Join the Finnish Music Creators' Association!
The application requires a strong identification using online banking or mobile ID. After identification you will be directed to the application form.